Free help with homework

Why join Brainly?

  • ask questions about your assignment
  • get answers with explanations
  • find similar questions


The Brainliest Answer!
The new method  of agriculture  first  tired  or implemented in punjab ,  haryana western uttar pradesh   and in some  districts  of andhra pradesh  and tamil nadu. the  hYV seeds   req uired a lot  of water  and  these  areas were alredy  irrigate. the  new  variety of  wheats  was  grown in punjab  and tamil nadu.
in india  40 % of the land was only irrigated .   this percentage  can only go  upto  a  maximum of 55 % .  the remaining  45%  cannot  easily be  irrigated. because  it  would  be  very  difficult and  highly   expensive and times  factor so it was not  extended  to  whole  country..

hope its help u..

2 3 2
The Brain
  • The Brain
  • Helper
Not sure about the answer?
Learn more with Brainly!
Having trouble with your homework?
Get free help!
  • 80% of questions are answered in under 10 minutes
  • Answers come with explanations, so that you can learn
  • Answer quality is ensured by our experts