I do not have 1 question but many...so please try to answer as fast as possible..!!
1) Why ice at 0 degree Celsius is found to be colder than water at 0 degree Celsius?
2) Water Vapour or steam is colorless but the steam coming out from the spout of a kettle is seen to be white. why?
3) In summer, dogs pant by hanging their tongues. Why?
4) Fire is extinguished by pouring water. Why?
5) What is the difference between boiling water at 100 degrees Celsius and same amount of steam at the same temperature?
6) Water is kept cool in summer time by using a earthen pot. Why?
7) Write the difference between evaporation and boiling.