Answers

2015-07-18T22:49:01+05:30

This Is a Certified Answer

×
Certified answers contain reliable, trustworthy information vouched for by a hand-picked team of experts. Brainly has millions of high quality answers, all of them carefully moderated by our most trusted community members, but certified answers are the finest of the finest.
They consume a lot of energy that is they need a lot of current to work on. Also if they are not properly insulated they can cause severe  electric shock for a person. THE PERSON CAN DIE
0
2015-07-19T11:56:00+05:30

This Is a Certified Answer

×
Certified answers contain reliable, trustworthy information vouched for by a hand-picked team of experts. Brainly has millions of high quality answers, all of them carefully moderated by our most trusted community members, but certified answers are the finest of the finest.
THERE ARE CHANCES OF ELECTRIC SHOCKS . THE PERSON MAY DIE BECAUSE OF AN ELECTRIC SHOCK.

0