ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS
1. Why do you think the dead were buried with burial goods?
2. Which according to you was a greater revolution - early humans becoming food-producers or early humans taming animals or early humans making pottery? Give reasons to justify your answer.
3. The hymns in the RIG VEDA are composed in praise of gods of nature Indra and Varuna. Why is it so?
4. Sabha was an assembly of the elders and was not meant for all. Why do you think sabha was made into an exclusive body?
5. Pottery is one of the most common finds on an excavation site. Why?
6. Why do you think rulers in ancient times recorded their victories on hard surfaces like rocks and pillars?