1. When is an object said to be in motion?
2. Is rest & motion of an object relative? Give an example.
3. Out of displacement & distance which is greater?
4. When will a distance & displacement of an object equal?
5. Can displacement be positive, negative or zero?
6. When is the motion of an object uniform?
7. Is circular motion an example of uniform acceleration?
8. What do you measure by finding the area under velocity-time graph?
9. What are the situations where the acceleration becomes variable?
10. Name the 3 type of motion. Give an example each.