Complete the following sentences with must/doesn't have to/have to/don't have to/mustn't/:
1. I'm telling you this in confidence between the two of us. You____tell anyone.
2. Suman___get up early, but she likes to.
3. When you come to Nagpur again, you___give us a call.
4. We can't repair the invertor ourselves. We will___call a mechanic.
5. You___go for the movie if you don't want to.
6. You___meet Satyarth; he's a delightful person.
7. I'm sorry, but you___finish these reports before you go home.
8. I___go for a medical checkup tomorrow.
9. You ___be an artist to appreciate a painting.
10. You___make fun of pepole with physical disabilities.