Free help with homework

Why join Brainly?

  • ask questions about your assignment
  • get answers with explanations
  • find similar questions


Because it's non biodegradable and causes harm to animals if they eat it.
1 5 1
We should not use plastics because they are hard to dispose. when burnt they cause toxic gases and they are non-biodegradable. so they are not suitable for use. if by mistake anyone eat it, they will get choked and die.
1 5 1
The Brain
  • The Brain
  • Helper
Not sure about the answer?
Learn more with Brainly!
Having trouble with your homework?
Get free help!
  • 80% of questions are answered in under 10 minutes
  • Answers come with explanations, so that you can learn
  • Answer quality is ensured by our experts