Free help with homework

Why join Brainly?

  • ask questions about your assignment
  • get answers with explanations
  • find similar questions


Under Article 226 of the Indian Constitution, a person can move the Supreme or High Courts for the enforcement of Fundamental Rights. The Courts can issue special orders or writs for the enforcement of rights which has been violated. These writs are:-
i) Habeas Corpus
ii) Mandamus
iii) Prohibition
iv) Quo Warranto
v) Certiorari

0 0 0
The Brain
  • The Brain
  • Helper
Not sure about the answer?
Learn more with Brainly!
Having trouble with your homework?
Get free help!
  • 80% of questions are answered in under 10 minutes
  • Answers come with explanations, so that you can learn
  • Answer quality is ensured by our experts