The sequence of events has been jumbled up. Rearrange them and complete the given flowchart.
(1) Major Percy and Bill come to the house.
(2) Harold comes to know that his father is a boxer.
(3) Bill tells his wife that he is doing it for Harold.
(4) Jerry Fisher tries to convince Bill to reconsider.
(5) Mrs. Bramble is amazed to think that she has brought such a prodigy as Harold into the world.
(6) Harold wants to know what will happen to the money he had bet on Murphy losing.
(7) Mrs. Bramble is informed that Bill had decided not to fight.
(8) Mrs. Bramble resumes work of darning the sock.
(9) Harold is alone with his mother in their home.
Keeping it from Harold Class 9 - NCERT Solution - English