Complete the flow chart in the correct sequence as it happens in the story. Hint: it begins from the time John Pescud first saw Jessie till the time they marry.
(1) Jessie takes a sleeper to Louisville.
(2) Pescud sees a girl (Jessie) reading a book in the train.
(3) Pescud speaks to the girl (Jessie) for the first time.
(4) Pescud follows her but finds it difficult to keep up.
(5) Pescud goes to the village to find out about the mansion.
(6) Jessie arrives at Virginia.
(7) Pescud meets Jessie's father.
(8) They get married a year later.
(9) Pescud instantly gets attracted to the girl (Jessie)
(10) Jessie informs Pescud that her father would not approve of them meeting.
(11) They meet alone two days later.
Best Seller Class 9 - NCERT Solution - English