Answers

2016-01-04T23:21:30+05:30
Because fog comes on it by the ac
1 5 1
The Brainliest Answer!
2016-01-05T16:27:04+05:30
Probably due to the water vapor presence in air. In air conditioned rooms the air is too cold where the water vapor present in the air slowly condenses to water in liquid form.thus, your spectacles or any other soft and shiny obkect may collect water vapor on it.
1 5 1
if this answer helped you please declare it as the brainliest. thank you.
if this answer helped you please declare it as the brainliest. thank you.