Free help with homework

Why join Brainly?

  • ask questions about your assignment
  • get answers with explanations
  • find similar questions


The Brainliest Answer!
Water is very important in our daily life. we can not live a half day without drinking a water. our body requires so much water in a day and water plays a very major role in our daily life.Water is the real elixir.Water is also used as insulation. For example, when a pond freezes, ice forms on the surface, insulating the water below so that aquatic organisms can survive. So please conserve water.Water is Essential for LifeWater is the most important substance in our evolution and our daily lives. Without water, life as we know it would not have been possible.
2 5 2

This Is a Certified Answer

Certified answers contain reliable, trustworthy information vouched for by a hand-picked team of experts. Brainly has millions of high quality answers, all of them carefully moderated by our most trusted community members, but certified answers are the finest of the finest.
Water is main source in our daily life because we all people can't live without water on earth.Even animals needs water to survive and by watering plants we get food.Apart from drinking it to survive, people have many other uses for water.
If there there was no water so life on earth was impossible and also people would not have been survived.About three-fourths of the earth's surface is covered with water.About 97.4% of the water on earth is found in the  oceans.Of the remaining 2.6% about 2% is frozen in glaciers and ice caps.And 0.59% is present as ground water in the vacant spaces between rocks.So that's why water has an important role for people for surviving and for the earth to make life possible.

We can also save water by using minimum amount of water for washing clothes or dishes.
Because this the main thing to save water
1 5 1
thanks friends for the help n my hhw 
The Brain
  • The Brain
  • Helper
Not sure about the answer?
Learn more with Brainly!
Having trouble with your homework?
Get free help!
  • 80% of questions are answered in under 10 minutes
  • Answers come with explanations, so that you can learn
  • Answer quality is ensured by our experts