Free help with homework

Why join Brainly?

  • ask questions about your assignment
  • get answers with explanations
  • find similar questions



This Is a Certified Answer

Certified answers contain reliable, trustworthy information vouched for by a hand-picked team of experts. Brainly has millions of high quality answers, all of them carefully moderated by our most trusted community members, but certified answers are the finest of the finest.
Most of the earth is covered with water, and most of that is salty and in the oceans. In fact, about 97% of Earth's water is ocean water. The remaining 3% is fresh water, and two thirds of that is frozen in glaciers. Glaciers are large masses of ice that can take many forms, from huge sheets to jagged blocks of slow-moving ice and rock. For billions of years, glaciers have carved the earth's surface and fed rivers and oceans with water. Their presence is still felt even millions of years after melting away to create valleys, lakes and even mountains.
1 4 1
i don't wanna fight woth others
I am fast in only writing
i don't like fighting
don't chat here guys ! plss
Permanently frozen rivers found in mountains are called glaciers. In summar season, they melt and flow through the mountains and reach plains.
2 3 2
Thanks for the help
Wlcm. Thnks for marking my answer as braii
The Brain
  • The Brain
  • Helper
Not sure about the answer?
Learn more with Brainly!
Having trouble with your homework?
Get free help!
  • 80% of questions are answered in under 10 minutes
  • Answers come with explanations, so that you can learn
  • Answer quality is ensured by our experts