Free help with homework

Why join Brainly?

  • ask questions about your assignment
  • get answers with explanations
  • find similar questions


N rats, ingesting low sulfur diesel causes liver damage.
In humans, accidental ingestion of petrol and kerosene is often followed by vomiting and aspiration of gastric content containing petrol or kerosene, which will cause Pulmonary edema and Pneumonitis which often can be fatal, so no gastric lavage after ingestion of petrol or kerosene, the patient should not drink, prescribe a laxative.
Most volatile fuels toxicity is caused by inhalation, causing headaches, irritability, concentration problems, in very high concentrations coma and death.
Short-term oral toxicity of three biodiesels and an ultra-low sulfur diesel in male rats
0 0 0
U will die.....boooooooom
0 0 0
The Brain
  • The Brain
  • Helper
Not sure about the answer?
Learn more with Brainly!
Having trouble with your homework?
Get free help!
  • 80% of questions are answered in under 10 minutes
  • Answers come with explanations, so that you can learn
  • Answer quality is ensured by our experts