Answers

2016-02-20T13:44:38+05:30
Ok, so 40% flowers are roses.  so the rest which means 60% flowers are carnations. 
Now 1/4 roses means 10% roses are red.
1/10 
carnations means 6% carnations are red.

✨ Answers
1. 40/100=0.4
2. 60/100=0.6
3. 10/100=0.1
4. 6/100=0.06
Hope it helped. ^_^
1 4 1