1. An object of mass 350gram and volume 50cm3 is dropped into a liquid of density 0.9 g/cm3. Will it float or sink?
2. Write electronic configuration for the following elements
i) Oxygen (Z=8) ii) Aluminum (Z=13)
3. State law of definite proportion with an example.
4. What is mass of hydrogen and oxygen in 36grams of water?
5. A Secretariat building is under construction in Amravati. Mr. Anish wanted to check whether cracks are present in the walls of the building. Suggest a method by which he can test.
6. An object of mass 20g is thrown up with a velocity of 30m/s. Find the Total Energy after t=2seconds.
7. If the volume of a musical instrument is increased, what character of sound is changed?
8. Find Kinetic energy of a car moving at a speed of 72kmph having a mass of 1000kg.