Fill in the Blanks
1. The Indian Standard Time is ______ hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time.
2. The southernmost range of the Himalayas are _____.
3. The valleys lying between the lesser Himalayas and Shivalik ranges are called_____.
4. Himalayan rivers have a ______flow.
5. Chotanagpur plateau is rich in ______ resources.
6. Near ___ the Nilgiris join the Western Ghats.
7. The Thar Desert is located on the _______side of Aravalli’s.
8. The Pir Panjal and Mahabharata ranges form the important ranges in the
9. Indian plateau is also known as _______.
10. _______longitude is taken as standard meridian.