A. Put these sentences from the story in the right order and write them out
in a paragraph.
• I shall be so glad when today is over.
• Having a leg tied up and hopping about on a crutch is almost fun, I guess.
• I don’t think I’ll mind being deaf for a day — at least not much.
• But being blind is so frightening.
• Only you must tell me about things.
• Let’s go for a little walk.
• The other bad days can’t be half as bad as this.
NCERT Class 6th: Honeysuckle English Ch 5 A Different kind of school