A manufacturer makes 1200 articles at ₹2.50 each. He marks each of them at such a price that if only 800 articles are sold, he would make a profit of 40% of his outlay. But, however, he is able to sell 840 articles at their marked price and the remaining at 60% of their marked price. Calculate the manufacturer's total profit as per cent

1

Answers

2016-05-16T13:01:51+05:30
Total percent as frofit is 32% and he marked each 5.25 for selling 800 article
0