Please solve these questions urgently..........its very very very.............urgent........please help.
1. Looking at his wife, Ivan gave a broad senseless smile.(make it complex).
2. Being blind is so frightening.(make it exclamatory)
3.All glittering things are not gold(use noun clause).
4. Nothing clears up my spirit like a fine day.(add question tag)
5. She writes a letter.(use third form of verb write).
6. I had a great deal about Miss beam's school.(Change voice)
7. Unable to believe his eyes,he dropped the paper on his knees.(Make it compound)
8.It was my liver that was out of order(make it simple)
9.Never before had a thing like this happened in Worker's Paradise.(Turn Affirmative)
10. When the year begin with a two foot snow fall in Los angeles, the cause was global warming(Make it compound)