Free help with homework

Why join Brainly?

  • ask questions about your assignment
  • get answers with explanations
  • find similar questions


Venom has to be injected into your bloodstream to be harmful like through a snake's venom/scorpion's sting.It is harmless if you drink it.Poison has to be eaten or drunk,or in some cases absorbed through the skin,like if u touched apoisonous frog or ate a poisonous plant

0 0 0
Venom is a toxin that can be injected to a victim through a sting or fang.Whereas poison is a toxin that is found inside an organism that has no means to inject the toxin into a victim.
0 0 0
The Brain
  • The Brain
  • Helper
Not sure about the answer?
Learn more with Brainly!
Having trouble with your homework?
Get free help!
  • 80% of questions are answered in under 10 minutes
  • Answers come with explanations, so that you can learn
  • Answer quality is ensured by our experts