1. Prove that the points (-4,-6),
(1,3/2) and (2,3) do not form a triangle.
2. If the point (m,n) is equidistant
from the points (a-b, a+b) and (a+b,b-a) show that bm=an.
3. Show that the line joining the
points (4,3) and (8,6) passes through the origin.
4. If A= (5,4) , B= (-3,-2) and
C=(1,-8) are the vertices of triangle ABC, find i) the slope of the median AD ;
ii) The slope of the altitude BM
5. Find the equation of the line i)
Parallel to the line 3x+2y=8 and passing through the point (0,1); ii) Parallel
to the line 7x-2y+8=0 and passing through (5,1); iii) Passing through the
origin and parallel to the line 3x-2y+1=0