ARRANGE THESE JUMBLED SENTENCES INTO A GOOD DIALOG
1. mira : of course. can you show me the fitting room, please?
2. mira : i'm not sure. would you mind if i ask your help to take a larger size?
3. mira : yes, please. would you mind taking me that sweet shirt?
4. clerk : how does it feel? is it big enought?
5. clerk : would you like to try it on?
6. clerk : sure. which one? the blue one?
7. let me take you there. follow me please.
8. clerk : certainly. here. this is a medium
9. mira : no, the dark green one right under it
10. clerk : may i help you?
11. ... after a few minutes ...
12. ... aftter a few minutes ...
13. clerk : do you like this one better?
14. mira : yes, it fits perfectly.