Free help with homework

Why join Brainly?

  • ask questions about your assignment
  • get answers with explanations
  • find similar questions


Because water is a good conductor of electricity. so when he touched  on the switch board ,suddendly he got shock.so never touch the swithches with wet hands.
0 0 0
The boy get shock from heater while switch was off because the cross connection of wires could lead to this shock.
0 0 0
The Brain
  • The Brain
  • Helper
Not sure about the answer?
Learn more with Brainly!
Having trouble with your homework?
Get free help!
  • 80% of questions are answered in under 10 minutes
  • Answers come with explanations, so that you can learn
  • Answer quality is ensured by our experts