Free help with homework

Why join Brainly?

  • ask questions about your assignment
  • get answers with explanations
  • find similar questions


Nearly 238000 villages
about 72.8% people live in villages in india
0 0 0
At the 2001 census 72.2% of Indian Population lived in about 638,000 villages and the remaining  27.8% lived in towns.
0 0 0
The Brain
  • The Brain
  • Helper
Not sure about the answer?
Learn more with Brainly!
Having trouble with your homework?
Get free help!
  • 80% of questions are answered in under 10 minutes
  • Answers come with explanations, so that you can learn
  • Answer quality is ensured by our experts