Free help with homework

Why join Brainly?

  • ask questions about your assignment
  • get answers with explanations
  • find similar questions

If father has blood group A and mother blood group O. Then what blood group will their son has? Explain ( in ur own words)plz, I want a long explaination

so that I can understand it


The Brainliest Answer!

This Is a Certified Answer

Certified answers contain reliable, trustworthy information vouched for by a hand-picked team of experts. Brainly has millions of high quality answers, all of them carefully moderated by our most trusted community members, but certified answers are the finest of the finest.
Parents       blood group of child
O * O              O
O * A              O,A
O * B              O,B
O * AB             A,B
A * A                A,O
A * B              A,AB,B,O
B * B              B,O
A * AB            A,B,AB
B * AB            A,B,AB
AB * AB           A,B,AB

O * A = O , A blood groups of progeny.
This is because of the difference in antibody present in the serum of the blood of parents.
1 5 1
yaar..keerthika..Hats off to u.. wat a nice explanation dear
thnkx arnav
How is medical
excuse.. u both can chat in inbox
Y isn't it giving me the option of picking the best
Father has blood group of A and Mother has blood Group of O...
So  the baby has 75% chances of A blood group and 25% of O blood Group.
Because of their Allele present in their Blood groups the %age is 75% and 25%.
1 5 1
Wat is allele
An allele is one of two or more versions of a gene
The Brain
  • The Brain
  • Helper
Not sure about the answer?
Learn more with Brainly!
Having trouble with your homework?
Get free help!
  • 80% of questions are answered in under 10 minutes
  • Answers come with explanations, so that you can learn
  • Answer quality is ensured by our experts