Fill in the blanks with suitable preposition:-
1. Let us vie___ one another_____ doing good.
2. We are accountable____ god __ our action.
3. The common fallacy is that, intimacy dispenses____ the necessity of politeness.
4. Measure yourself_____ your equals, and learn____ frequent competition the place which nature has allotted___ you.
5. This state is committed ____ the policy of total prohibition.
6. The man stood___ the bridge.
7. The guys were laughing ____ someone.
8. The ball rolled __ the box
9. The river flows___ the road.
10. The sun is shining _____ my head.
11._____ rice they had curry.
12. He is a men ____ high moral character.