PLEASE ANS THESE QUESTIONS AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE....IM HAVIN BOARD XAM.....
1. Write the characteristics of refractive index.
2. List 3 phenomenon of light responsible for formation of rainbow.
3. The angle between an incident ray and the mirror is theta, the total angle turned by the ray of light is 80 degree. What is the value of theta?
4. How is the refractive index of an optical medium related to the speed of light in that medium?
5. Name a point inside a lens through which the light passes undeviated.
6. An object placed on a metre scale at 8 cm mark was focuses on a white screen placed at 92 cm mark, using a converging lens placed on the scale at 50 cm mark.
(i) Find the focal length of the converging lens.
(ii) Find the position of the image formed if the object is shifted towards the lens at a position of 29.0 cm.
(iii) State the nature of the image formed if the object is further shifted towards the lens.
P.S. tysm :)