Combine using Adjective clauses and form a complex sentence.
1. I want to buy a diary. The diary should show day, date and road routes.
2. I gave you a pen. Please return it.
3. This is the house. We spent our youth.
4. One wheel of the car was punctured. The car was parked safely.
5. The old woman used to come to our house. She was a freedom fighter.
6. The attack has failed can you tell me the reason?
7. This is the house. I was born here.
8. The king is now lying seriously ill. We all are very anxious for his life.
9. This is the house. I was born here.
10. He told me a story. It doesn’t been to be true.
III. Write a suitable adjective to describe the following nouns.
1. A __________ field (mud)
2. An ____________ woman (age)
3. A ____________ life (comfort)
4. ____________ vegetable (leaf)
5. ___________ talk (sense)
6. The __________ ships (navy)
7. ___________ people (wealth)
8. A ___________ woman (religion)
9. A __________ boy (fool)
10. A _________ journey (memory)