Free help with homework

Why join Brainly?

  • ask questions about your assignment
  • get answers with explanations
  • find similar questions


Mercury is cohesive in nature. Therefore, if it falls on our hands, books or clothes it will form tiny droplets unlike water which spreads throughout the surface due to its adhesive nature.Intake of mercury is harmful and fatal but contact with the skin doesn't cause any harm but it should be cleaned properly in order to avoid its intake by mistake or accidentally,etc.

Hope i helped u:) 
0 0 0
well done dear
thnxx again:)
It is danger to some extent.when mercury falls on our hands we get skin allergy.
Mercury is of three types:-elemental mercury,inorganic mercury,organic mercury.
when mercury falls on our book or clothes it lightly shrinks and mercury changes into small droplets.it looks similar to that of water droplets.you can observe that when thermometer falls down and breaks.
1 5 1
mark whose answer is best
ive marked refresh page
thank u
welcome :))
The Brain
  • The Brain
  • Helper
Not sure about the answer?
Learn more with Brainly!
Having trouble with your homework?
Get free help!
  • 80% of questions are answered in under 10 minutes
  • Answers come with explanations, so that you can learn
  • Answer quality is ensured by our experts