NCERT Ch 10 The Great Stone Face - II English
Write ‘True’ or ‘False’ against each of the following statements.
1. Ernest’s words reminded people of the wise old sayings. ______
2. Total strangers from far away, who visited Ernest in the valley, found his face familiar. ______
3. The Great Stone Face confirmed Ernest’s view that the poet could be worthy of its likeness. ______
4. When Ernest and the poet met, they respected and admired each other equally. ______
5. The poet along with Ernest addressed the inhabitants of the valley. ______
6. The poet realised that Ernest’s thoughts were far nobler than his own verses. ______