1) Jacobin was a government formed by common people of third estate lead by Robespierre.
2) The time period of rule of Jacobin government is referred as the reign of terror
3) The government guillotined anyone who was seen as the enemy in the eyes of the leader Robespierre .
4) During the rule the price on meat and bread was rationed and the use of expensive flour was forbidden
5) Instead of traditional way of Sir Monsieur and Madam Madame was abolished and were simply referred to as Citizens and land of churches were seized away and the churches were shut down and made into barracks or offices.