Fill in the Blanks
1.The Indian Standard Time is ______ hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time.
2. The southernmost range of the Himalayas are _____.
3.The valleys lying between the lesser Himalayas and Shivalik ranges are called_____
4.Himalayan rivers have a ______flow.
5.Chotanagpur plateau is rich in ______ resources.
6.Near ___ the Nilgiris join the Western Ghats.
7. The Thar Desert is located on the _______side of Aravalli’s.
8. The Pir Panjal and Mahabharata ranges form the important ranges in the _____Himalayas.
9. Indian plateau is also known as _______.
10. _______longitude is taken as standard meridian.