Brushing our teeth is not only for whiter teeth and fresher breath, it is also important for our health. Learning how to brush our teeth properly is the first step to maintaining healthy teeth and gums. So in order to do that we have to follow certain steps.
1. We should use a good toothbrush with soft bristles.
2. We should replace our toothbrush every 3 months.
3. We should use a fluoride toothpaste.
4. We should use dental floss.
5. We should use a small amount of toothpaste.
6. We should set our bristles at the gum line at a 45-degree angle.
7. We should spend at least 2 minutes brushing.
8. We should brush our molars.
9. We should brush the inner surfaces of our teeth.
10. We should gently brush our tongue.
HOPE THIS ANS HELPED U..... :)