1. Acetic AcidAcetic Acid: HC2H3O2
Also known as: ethanoic acid, CH3COOH, AcOH.
Acetic acid is found in vinegar
2. Boric AcidBoric Acid: H3BO3
Also known as: acidum boricum, hydrogen orthoborate
3. Carbonic AcidCarbonic Acid: CH2O3
Also known as: aerial acid, acid of air, dihydrogen carbonate, kihydroxyketone.
4. Citric AcidCitric Acid: H3C6H5O7
Also known as: 2-Hydroxy-1,2,3-propanetricarboxylic acid.
5. Hydrochloric AcidHydrochloric acid: HCl
Also known as marine acid, chloronium, spirit of salt.
6. Hydrofluoric AcidHydrofluoric Acid: HF
Also known as: hydrogen fluoride, hydrofluoride, hydrogen monofluoride, fluorhydric acid.
7. Nitric AcidNitric Acid: HNO3
Also known as: aqua fortis, azotic acid, engraver's acid, nitroalcohol.
8. Oxalic AcidOxalic Acid: H2C2O4
Also known as: ethanedioic acid, hydrogen oxalate, ethanedionate, acidum oxalicum, HOOCCOOH, oxiric acid.
9. Phosphoric AcidPhosphoric Acid: H3PO4
Also known as: orthophosphoric acid, trihydrogen phosphate, acidum phosphoricum.
10. Sulfuric AcidSulfuric acid: H2SO4
Also known as: battery acid, dipping acid, mattling acid, Terra Alba, oil of vitriol.