Summer is a wonderful season... Enjoying the holidays playing and roaming under the sun maybe so much fun... But too much heat can also be hazardous. Here are some tips to overcome the scorching effects of summer:
* Always be well hydrated. Drink lots and lots of water. Opt for fruit juices rather tan cold drinks to keep yourself healthy.
* Wear light coloured clothes as they do not absorb heat and keep u cool.
* Wear cotton clothes as they absorb sweat and make u feel comfortable.
* Don't eat spicy food.
* Avoid having non-vegetarian food as they can increase heat in ur body.
* Staying under the sun for a very long time is bad as u can be tanned or even be attacked by heat strokes.
* Avoid taking food rich in oils and fats.
Hope this helps u!!! All the best for whatever project u r doing!!! ☺