1. Animal cells are generally small in size...2. .plant cells are larger than animal cell..
(1. is animal cell 2. is plant cell..)
1. cell wall absent. 2. the plasma membrane of plant cell is surrounded by a rigid cell wall.
1.except the pritozoan Euglena, no animal cell posseses plastids. 2.plastids are present.
1. vacuoles in animal cells are many, small and temporary.2.most mature plant cells have a permanent and large central sap vacuole.
1. animal cells have a single highly complex and prominent Golgi apparatus.2.plant cells have simpler units of Golgi apparatus, called dictyosomes.
1.Animal cells have centrosome and centrioles.2.Plant cells lack centrosome.and centrioles