1. Used as reflectors in the head lights of cars, search lights etc. to obtain a parallel beam of light. For this to happen, the source of light is placed at the focus of the concave reflector.
2. Used by dentists to focus light on the tooth to be examined
3. used as shaving mirrors and as make up mirrors to get an enlarged erect image of the face.
4. to concentrate solar radiations in solar heating devices.
1. Convex mirrors are used as rear view mirrors in vehicles because convex mirrors increase field of view
2. Convex mirrors are used as streetlight reflectors as they spread light over greater area
these were there individual effects : there combined effects can be seen in ,printing machine,and many physics experiments