• The fluid part of the cell between the cell membrane and the nuclear membrane is called the cytoplasm.
• The cytoplasm consists of the matrix and specialized living structures called the organelles.
• The matrix is a transparent semi fluid substance.
• Cytoplasm act as a seat of many metabolic activities.It stores raw material.
• It also helps in distribution of nutrients and metabolites.
• Cytoplasm also shows circular movement called cyclosis, which helps in proper distribution of substances.