1) Babenhausen Barracks – Hesse, Germany
It's said that ghost of the soldiers who died in WORLD WAR-II are in their uniform in this museum. It's also said that the light in this place turn off and turn on automatically and voices are heard at the basement.
2) Borgvattnet (The Haunted Vicarage) – Sweden
Borgvattnet is a village in Northern Sweden. It's known for the most haunted house in the village.
3) Island of the Dolls – Xochimilco, Mexico
Island of dolls is a place near Mexico. It's said that it's one of the strangest place in the world.
4) St Augustine Lighthouse – Florida, USA
St.Augustine Lighthouse is an active light house in Florida. It's said that the place is surrounded with haunted buildings.
5) Bermuda triangle (or) Devil's triangle- North Atlantic ocean
This is a well known place. We have read in newspapers that this place is full of mysteries. It's said that over 1000 ships which sailed across this place has been lost. This is an unsolved puzzle for years.
HOPE IT HELPS!