I don't know if the given words form phrases with special meanings.
1. A new mystery of nature is discovered by man as man solves one mystery.
2. Narayana Murty writes notes and solves exercises nicely in his notebook.
Nowadays an executive or a senior student does his homework and project work in his notebook.
4. When Rohit called Sagar Narayan, He was already on the way.
5. I heard some sound coming from another room.
6. The soft cotton in a pillow soothes me by its cushioning effect.
7. This beautiful sofa is made of stone and wood in a nature friendly manner.
8. On your nose I find some tense vibration.
This problematic issue is sitting right on your nose.
9. As soon as Rohit rose up from bed, he exclaimed,"What a fine day!"