1. Early morning, or late night there is no public transport by bus
2. Buses do not stop exactly at the bus stop
3. Buses skip bus stops. if there is already a bus, ahead of this bus, at a bus stop, then it does not stop.
4. there is a risk at the doors.
5. there is diesel / burnt oil smell at the front seat
6. usually conductors and drivers are passenger friendly
7. bus drivers are in a hurry
8. at the signals the engines are kept running. perhaps diesel can be saved by switching engines off.
9. it is difficult to travel during 8 am to 9:30 am and during 6 pm to 7:30 pm. There is too much of a crowd.
10. all buses should stop at all bus stops... there is no need to make express buses to not to stop at some bus stops.
Usually during the non busy timings, the journey is enjoyable. The journey is safe. After the metro services start, the bus service could probably become more usable.