CAUSES OF WATER POLLUTION:-
1. sewage and waste water
2. marine dumping
3. industrial waste
4. radioactive waste
5. oil pollution
6. underground storage lekages
1. sewage shouldn't be directly disposed into water . it should be properly treated
2. oil spills should be avoided as far as possible .
3. synthetic organic chemicals shouldn't be discharged into water .
4. pesticides should be used to a limited extent .
5. industrial waste should be properly treated before disposal
CAUSES OF AIR POLLUTION:-
1.burning of fossil fuels
2. agricultural activities
3. exhaust from factories and industries
4. mining operations
1.use public mode of transport
2. conserve en energy
3. understand the concept of reduce, reuse and recycle
4. emphasis on clean energy resources
5. use energy efficient devices