1. Aorta- the body's largest artery. Takes oxygenated blood from the left ventricle to the body.
2.Pulmonary Artery - carries deoxygenated blood from the right ventricle to the lungs.
3. Oxygenated -blood carrying oxygen
4. Deoxygenated -blood carrying little or oxygen
5. Right Atrium -Receives deoxygenated blood from the body
6. Pulmonary Vein -Takes oxygenated blood from the lungs to the left atrium
7. Left Ventricle -Pumps oxygenated blood into the aorta
8. Right Ventricle -pumps deoxygenated blood into the pulmonary artery
9. Coronary Vessels -supply the heart muscle with its blood supply
10. Arteries -carry blood AWAY from the heart
11.veins -carry blood TOWARDS the heart