1. Make dietary changes slowly
2. Plan healthy meals in advance.
3. Shop with a list based on your weekly meal plan.
4. Go food shopping on a full stomach.
5. Spend most of your shopping time along the perimeter of the grocery store.
6. Stop buying foods that are marketed as healthy.
7. Only buy real foods.
8. Buy wild caught fish, grass-fed meats, and free range eggs instead of their grain-fed counterparts.
9. Buy more organic foods.
10. Drink a minimum of eight cups of water every day.
11. Drink green tea.
12. Don’t add cream or sugar to your tea and coffee.
13. Stop drinking soda.
14. Eat at restaurants less frequently.
15. Don’t add salt to your meals.
IF ANY DOUBTS ...PLEASE ASK......AND FOR MORE POINTS TOO