heart is an muscular organs which pumps blood around the whole parts and body tissues through a vasculature which is made up of 4 chambers and valves with a septum the 2 AV valves and 2 semilunar valves .
- oxygenated blood leaves lungs then it reaches to LV of the heart through pulmonary veins ,
- LA squeezes the oxygenated blood to lungs then it pumped by LV to the all tissues of the body .
- aorta branches to form arteries that carry to various tissues and it is terminated in capillaries
- capillaries helps to exchange oxygen and carbondioxide and join to form veins .
- veins from tissues forms superior and inferior vena cava .
- the vena cava pour blood into RA .
- RA squeezes blood into RV .
- then lungs capillaries helps to exchange carbondioxide with oxygen .