1. If possible, choose more local, organic and seasonal food.
2. Eat less but better quality meat.
3. Buy only as much as you will eat.
.4. Reduce unnessasary packaging, bring your own reusable bags.
.5. Replace plastic whenever possible. .
6. Choose small businesses over big brands
7. Turn of any lights and electronics when they are not being used.
8. Let hair and clothes dry by themselves if possible.
9. Set the washing mashine to lower temperatures. .
10. If possible, use more environmentaly friendly ways of transportation.
11. Be a smooth driver.
12. Don’t let water run when you don’t use it.
13. Run dishwasher and washing mashine only with full loads.
14. Recycle and use recycled products.
15. Use your cellphone less..
16. Plant a tree.