Here are some points which you may expand for the essay:
- Life without trees would reduce oxygen levels very badly and would end up in suffocating and killing many people.
- It would reduce human population.
-It would make the colour 'green' endangered.
-It would make all lands look the same - like deserts.
-It would reduce rainfall in the land.
- It will take away the home of many terrestrial organisms.
- It will cut down the food chain of living beings.
- It would take away the beauty of life.
-It will ultimately wipe out many other species of life.
- It will take away the beauty and uniqueness of our planet earth.
- Papers will become costly.
- In short, Life without trees is not life but lifelessness!
Hope this helps u friend...