Wool manufacturing process :-
1. Firstly wool is removed from the sheep through a process called shearing.
2. Then it is washed to remove the dust, dirt and grease through a process called scouring.
3. The wool is separated based on the overall quality through a process called grading and is also separated based on which part of the body it is from through a process called sorting.
4. The wool is then dyed into different colors.
5. At last, it is spun into yarn and then it is either woven or knitted.
Silk manufacturing process :-
1. The eggs of silkworm moth are incubated until they hatch into a larvae.
2. The larvae are fed on mulberry leaves for about six weeks.
3. The silkworms spin the cocoon in about eight days.
4. The cocoons are boiled to kill the insects inside them. The filaments are obtained from the cocoons by a process called reeling.
5. The silk fibres are then spun into silk thread known as raw silk and it is used for weaving clothes as well as it can be dyed into different colors.