1. Nephrons are the chief excreatory organs present in kidneys in our Body
2. Within nephrons they contain a bunch of blood capillaries known as glomerulus, PCT, loop of henle, DCT within it.
3. These glomerulous contain small pores which separates the blood from impurities and send the impurities to PCT
4. PCT takes the useful minerals from those impurities (selective reabsorption) and send the remain material to DCT through loop of henle.
5. At last DCT absorbs useful salts, water etc from the remaining material and sent the waste material to ureter.
6. Thus, waste materials are went out of the body with the help of Nephrons